Roll-to-roll Electrospinning System for Nanofiber
1. for fabricating of the long-length web composed of nanofiber by electrospinning process.
2. applying anti-clogging multi-nozzle with needle type nozzle to electrospinning process.
3. applying injection pump of tank type to electrospinning process.
4. applying rod collector or roll collector to electrospinning process.
5. available with roll-to-roll collector to make a longer web
1. applying single nozzle and multi-nozzle to electrospin nanofiber.
2. applying various collector to electrospinning process.
3. CW/CCW repitition to make a thick web.
Application (ESR1000RTR, eSrobot ® system)
1.Roll-to-roll system is a laboratory electrospinning/electrospray equipment that can produce a long-length nanofiber-composed membrane. Also, the machine can be utilized for obtaining thin layer coating with nanofiber or fine particles on substrate such as nonwoven fabric, woven fabric, film, and paper.
2.This is also used as coating machines for coating nanofiber on substrate such as filter media, nonwoven fabric, and woven net.
3.This is used to fabricate web or membrane that composed of nanofiber in sensor, electronic and bio fields.